September 03, 2006

Badminton Buddies you say? ...

Oops...yet again I've managed to forget about my blog...but it's been busy as usual.

I am quite happy to have learned that some fellow Hillcrestians have also joined the Badminton Club so I won't be completely alone. (Yes people I joined a week ago) And why join you may ask? Other than the fact that it's an amazing opportunity to stay in shape (especially during those fatty winter months), it's a good way to socialize, and most importantly get rid of that fun-time aggression and stress I build up over the school semesters.


So that's that. I did buy all my books about a week ago as well. The fun thing about going early is that you can get the cheapest used books. So for four psych textbooks it set me back only 230$ I believe and I'm borrowing my last book from my sis, so not too shabby.

What else? Ah yes I'm going to go see Idle Wild this upcoming tuesday with a couple of co-workers. Don't know too much about it, but I guess that'll be half the fun...

Well I'm at a loss for words...which is odd.

Later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you play badminton. It must be fun especially having regular badminton buddies. :-)

9:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home